Thursday, May 7, 2009

First Applcation...[Istanbul, Turkey]


Mild excitement at starting the treatment...mild, because more than a month of Ayurveda meds did not work...also...skeptical about testimonials and reviews of the product...oh well...Forces of Nature does have a money back guarantee...but i failed to keep the package....yes, silly me threw the thing away..so im guessing the guarantee might be off...we'll see....hopefully wont have to....and the treatment will really work...




did not expect the application process to be this difficult....had to shake the tiny bottle, up and down, rather hard, before a few drops were coerced onto my left arm and leg...



Ringworm on outside of my left leg...that's a one Turkish lira next to the worm...equivalent to HK$5 dollars or US$0.57 i think...


Another gorgeous looking shot of my leg...



The other worm - on my left arm, near my elbow...



and another shot of the arm...


Wrote this on 15 May, 2009....about 1pm to 1.36pm.....browsing thru sites on interweb at same time...
all pictures by Amy M. Johnson with Canon E0S Digital Rebel XTi 

No comments:

Post a Comment